Monday, February 5, 2018

Hmm... what should I put here?

...And it came to pass that on the day before yesterday Elder Webb and Elder Aquino started their fast, and 3 minutes later they already were hungry. But they were determined to endure to the end. But behold, on the morrow the sister that was supposed to give them eat, said: Behold I shall not give ye to eat today (and Elder Aquino intermediately shook the dust off his feet). And it came to pass that the Elders returned home without food in the spirit of fasting. But lo! Elder Webb saw something on the shelf... the bag of noodles that has been there since who knows when. And they did pour out their souls unto the Lord their God in giving thanks, and their stomachs were filled... well more or less.

Oh, howdy friends, this has been another exciting week. It passed by extra fast, but that's ok. Nothing extra special happened this week. We are still working with Sister Rebeca and if everything goes well, perhaps she'll be baptized this transfer. And we are looking for a lot of new people to teach, this week we found 10, so that was pretty good. What else? On Saturday, my companion got his patriarchal blessing. I thought they were going to give me the boot, but I got to hear it. In these past few weeks I've been studying my blessing long and hard, with the Spirit of prayer.

I have definitely felt weird. Pretty much everyone knows I'll soon be going home, so it's been constant pestering. But it's also been a good chance to think about my future plans. I just want to keep doing what's right. I hope to have the desire to continue doing good unto all men. I know the Lord loves me, and I always want Him to know that I love him. I hope everyone has a great week>

Love-
Elder Webb

No comments:

Post a Comment