Tuesday, February 20, 2018

I ran out of titles like 20 months ago

Howdy amigos,
So I'm trying to remember anything significant that happened, but all I can remember is that it was another good week. Hmm, well this week we had divisions with the Elderes from El Encino. They were pretty good, this time I went with Elder Muñoz. Elder Muñoz goes home with me so it was like 2 zombies wandering around.
On Friday we had interviews with President. He asked me how the branch was going and so naturally I commented on the problems that the branch has had for a long time with leadership and the branch presidency. So Presidente talked with the Stake Presidente and now I have to train the Branch President on how he's supposed to do his job, what a mess! Presidente also told me that my last interview is going to be on the 8th of March, ooooh.
On Thursday we had a lesson with an investigator named Pedro and a member, who is Pedro's friend accompanied us. And so we started the lesson with power and authority, we were going to invite him to come to church because he hasn't made it out yet. But I don't know what happened but the question about why little children don't need to be baptized came out, and Pedro was like, "well, my mom baptized me when I was a baby, and I really think my mom always tried to do what's right." And so before we could even respond hos friend said, "I'd like to share a scripture", and he whipped out famous Moroni 8 where it says baptizing little children is an abomination, and I was just like nooooooo. So Brother Pedro got offended and told us he was going to talk with some priests of "confidence" to figure out the situation. What another mess!
On Valentine's day my companion and I went out for a cone while the rest of the world was in a smooch-a-thon. Ya but things are going pretty good here, things are wrapping up quick. So this week I'd like to invite everyone to find someone in need and help them. I hope you all have a great week.
Love Elder Webb

...ah man there will be no photos this week

No comments:

Post a Comment