Thursday, February 15, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day

Howdy y'all,
Welp, another good week has passed by. Maybe it's a bad idea but I've started using a different tie for every day left in my mission. If you want to know how many ties I have so far, I've used 3. Other than that nothing has happened, haha just kidding. This week was pretty normal, we've kind of been working with the same people, and we have been looking for new investigatores, but nothing interesting has shown up yet.
Hermano Jose is doing good too, he's getting ready to receive the priesthood. Sister Rebeca is doing good too, but not much has happened. Oh so on Sunday we showed up, and at 10:05 (church "starts" at 10) The branch president was like, uh Elders could you help us out with a few talks for 15 minutes. So for 15 minutes my companion and I were winging it, but the good new is there's only like 30 people that attend, so it wasn't too bad. I've never been very good at winging it, I need my personal preparation everyday in the morning or things don't turn out as good.
Other than that everything's been the same. On Friday we went out for ice cream. The weather's pretty nice, time is flying by, the food's good, I can't complain really. Today for P-day we went to Aguas and I bought a bunch of souvenirs, heh heh. If anyone wants anything from Mexico, let me know.
Anyway, this week I've been studying a little bit about the restoration and especially about the prophet Joseph Smith, and all I can say is wow, he really was a prophet of God. I already knew that, but another confirmation from the Spirit doesn't hurt. The Prophet gave his whole life to the work of the Lord and sealed his testimony with his blood. How many of us would be willing to do that? When asked about his mission and ministry as the Prophet, he said he only wanted to do good unto all men. I'm trying to develop that form of thought in my life, and I would invite all to do the same. Have a great week.
Love-
Elder Webb
Happy Valentine's day too😍

No comments:

Post a Comment