Monday, November 27, 2017

The Epistle of San Webb to the Alpiners

1) Behold my beloved bretheren, grace and peace be unto you.
2) But now I must say, wo, wo, wo unto the wicked ones, for the enemies of the righteous must be destroyed, yea, even by fire.
3) But behold, I bring unto you good tidings of great joy, the fiery furnace of the adversary shall not burn those who shall repent.
4) Repent ye, repent ye, for the kingdom of God is at hand.
5) But now my dear brethern, I shall proceed with my account of this weeks events.
6) For it came to pass that the wickedness of Pabellon did increase exceedingly, and San Webb's soul was sore afraid lest they shouldst be destroyed.
7) Wherefore San Webb didst preach the Gospel all the week long, that they shouldst not dwindle in unbelief.
8) But behold on the morrow 4 days after yesterday San Webb's companion didst say, my foor paineth me, and San Webb didst say, "To the local wizard/ranchero we shall go."
9) And whenst they did arrive the local wizard whose name was Mr. Doctor, was profoundley confused, and could not detect the problem.
10) Never the less, he didst perscribe some very expensive medicines and didst pat himself on the back.
11) And San Webb didst say "well that place was a rip off"
12) And now behold, San Webb's companion doth find himself bound to his foot that paineth him. But San Webb and San Rosell didst say "Surely as the Lord liveth the work of salvation cannot be stopped by the work of the adversary"
13) And it came to pass that they did preach fearlessly, working miracles, and bautizing in the name of Jesus Christ.
14) And so great and powerful was their preaching that the sick and afflicted were left in the streets in hopes that the shadows of San Webb and San Rosell wouldst pass over them.
15) Now behold the Lord forbids me that I might write more. Amen.
mmm, Thanksgiving dinner
Pabellon Days

No comments:

Post a Comment