Wednesday, November 1, 2017

19 Months Poem

19 months have just flown by,
They're all worn out, my shirt and tie,

My garments aren't white,
It's quite a fright,

Tacos and beans all the day long,
My digestive system says "that's just wrong",

Beans are indeed the magical fruit,
And I can promise you, they'll make you toot,

Yo,

My body's so tired,
That I could take a snooze for a long while,

My teeth are starting to turn yellow,
And I'm thinking my friends now don't want to say hello,

But the good news is, that I've come to love,
My Father in the Heaven's above,

I have indeed learned a lot,
and I've also elevated my plane of thought,

My testimony's strong, I know it's true,
The Savior paid the price for me and you,

The sweetest experience that I know,
Is following the Spirit, who shows us the way to go.

Anywho, this week was pretty good, we had exchanges 2 times this week so that was pretty intense, and we also had a baptism.Little Miguelito got baptized this Saturday. As usual everything was a complete mess before the baptism, stinking satanĂ¡s. On Saturday before the baptism we showed up with Miguel to do his baptismal interview, but his mom told us she had to work that day, at 5, the same time that the baptism was going to start, and that we would have to postpone it for another day. But the Spirit of the Lord inspired us to ask her if we could do it earlier, so we changed the time, and had to inform the whole ward and fill up the font super quick, and everything was a super mess. I had to slap together a quick talk because the other dude bailed out, but as usual the actual ordnance was such a sweet experience. Miguel only is 9 years old, but it was another testimony to me the Christ does indeed love children, and the baptism is necessary for everyone.
Have a great week, happy Halloween, and day of the dead!
Love-
 Elder Webb





No comments:

Post a Comment