Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Maybe this will be my last area

Welp, another exciting week has already flown by. I don't have a lot of time so I'll get right to the juicy deets. As you may know this last week was week 6 which means, cambios! I was convinced that I was going to die in Popular, but the Lord had other plans. I am currently writing y'all from the great state of Aguascalientes, in a pueblito called Pabellon, with the all powerful Elder Rosell, who has like 16 months er something like that. According to me Pabellon is like Calvillo but it's a little bit bigger. I haven't really got a chance to check out the whole dealy-o, but it seems like a great area. I'm pretty sure there aren't too many investigatores, but we can fix that.
It's always good to be in a new area and to get a fresh new start. I feel blessed to have been in Popular too, and I feel like I left the area in good shape. If everything goes well. they'll have a baptism this week, 2 next week, and 1 the week after. Boo yah. Anyways have a great week, and choose the right.
Love- Elder Webb

No comments:

Post a Comment