Monday, October 23, 2017

Hello yall,
This was another great week in the mission. There's not too many weeks left so I've got to make the best of em. We've been working pretty well here. Like I said when I showed up there was nothing here, nada. But the good news is that yesterday 4 new investigadores came to church, and if everything goes well we'll hopefully have a bautism this Saturday. I feel that the Lord has blessed me greatly in these last few months in Guadalupe and now here in popular. But success hasn't come at a cheap price, it's been hard work everyday, strict obedience to God's commandments and to the mission rules, and constant re-evalution. Every time I think I've done all that I can and I push forward just a little bit more, that's when the blessings come. I think far too often we fall or get stuck in our comfort zone, it's easy to not improve, and anyone can do it. But I've learned becoming a true disciple of Jesus Christ is hard and often uncomfortable, but it's a lot more rewarding. Our best self can always be better. I hope everyone has a great week, I love you all very much.
Love-Elder Webb
Intercambios with Elder Duran

Welp, I finished the Book of Mormon in Spanish again

No comments:

Post a Comment