Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Zoinks

Welp there's not much time,.. sorry for not writing y'all personally, but I just wanted to let you all know that we had a pretty good first week here in San Luis. I think Presidente has been sending me to areas to fix them, there are pretty much no investigators here. But we were able to find a lot of new people that will hopefully progress, and the good new is that we'll probably have a baptism in 2 weeks, woo hoo.
The members here are nice, the area's flat, nice weather, seems like a nice place. In other exciting news this week I had the opportunity to eat menudo for the first time, just imagine you're eating a nice piece of steak, but then you get to a big old piece of gristle, then you take that big old piece of gristle chop it up and put it in a red soup that tastes like lemons, then you eat it, wakala!
Let's see what else, oh the conference was super awesome, it was the first time that I watched all 5 actually 6, I saw the womens session too, in Spanish. I have to tell you, it just wasn't the same, I missed hearing the voices of our dear leaders. It was still spiritual and everything and I learned a lot, but it just wasn't the same. I dunno there's something different about Elder Holland calling you to repentance, than the voice of some who knows who.
Today for P-day we went bowling and you'll be happy to know that I won. Welp, I hope everyone has a great week
Lots of love-
Elder Webb

No comments:

Post a Comment