Monday, September 25, 2017

I bounced out

Well, another exciting week has passed by here in the great mission of Aguascalientes, and another transfer has come to an end. And I am now in my 5th area, in the great city of San Luis Potosí, and the Popular ward, with Elder Diaz, who is from an island in Mexico and has 15 months out here. I'm thinking this will be my last area. Pretty exciting. I've never actually been in Aguascalientes, in the city, but so far my favorite part in the mission is San Luis, and I'm glad to be back.
Elder Diaz seems like a great missionary, and I think it should be a great transfer. It was kind of a bummer to leave Guadalupe, especially considering the fact that the Solis family is getting baptized next week, but I was also happy to go. I feel like the Lord really blessed us in Guadalupe, when I first showed up there was nada! But poco a poco the area started to change, and when I left there was a lot of fruit, I think it was the area where I've done more, and where I saw the biggest change.
Other than los cambios, this week was pretty normal, the Solis family made it out to church, the Bishop invited us to eat ice cream, and the Sisters had a baptism, and I also saw the Sister session from general conference.
Speaking of that, who's excited to see the General Conference? (Elder Webb raises his hand) What's better than hearing the voice of the profet of the Lord, and his chosen apostles? I'm excited, and I'm pretty sure Mexico is excited because I'm pretty sure they think that the profet is going to announce when the 2nd coming is going to happen. Hmm I'm pretty sure I spelled profet wrong.. whatever. Anyways I don't have much time, but I hope everyone has a great week, and that everyone enjoys General Conference.
Love-
Elder Webb

Elder Diaz in the flesh

No comments:

Post a Comment