Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Halloween

Howdy all,
I'm looking at my agenda right now and I have to say this was a pretty normal week. Oh wait, on Tuesday it says we had a meeting with President. Huh, I have to say the time is confusing here in the good ol mission, I know I've said that a lot but it's the truth. I feel like I've spent 3 eternities here but it also feels like I just got here. Oh well, I'm just trying to enjoy the time I have. Oh ya. I also forgot to explain the picture from last week. So last week or 2 weeks ago, as a district we set up this table with a bunch of church materials for a couple of hours to see if we could herd in a few of God's children. It was funny we forget to set up sign saying that everything is free and this dude started haggling for a book about the teachings of the prophet Brigham Young. It's pretty weird pretty much everyone we talk to believes in Jesus Christ, but doesn't want anything to do with us. It was fun.
Anywho back to this week. So on Tuesday we had a meeting with Presidente with our zone and another zone, and I didn't recognize anyone. It's kind of weird, I had met all the old missionaries but now they have all returned home. But it was awesome to see presidente. I really like him a lot, he tries to focus on the important things that really matter, and I'm trying to do that too. As missionaries, there's a lot of stuff we can do. a lot of things we can say, a lot of places that we can visit, but what really matters is our Savior Jesus Christ. I've been trying to apply this to my life. A lot of the time, I'm distracted with the investigators or with my companion or things at home, or things here, or a bunch of stuff, but all that really matters is my Savior Jesus Christ and what He thinks. I know that I'm serving him, and that my efforts will be blessed. There's a lot of things that I can't do alone, but through Christ I can do all things. I hope everyone has a great week.
Lots of Love
Elder Webb
And Happy Halloween and Day of the Dead, today is Halloween and tomorrow is the Day of the Dead


No comments:

Post a Comment