Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Howdy Y'all

Howdy y'all
Welp, this was a pretty good week here in México. The whole week me, Elder Hernandez and Elder Castillo were in a threesome, I dunno I thought it would be kind of fun to be in a trio, which it was, but it was also a lot of work. We worked in both areas for the week visited all the investigators of the almight Elder castillo and what not. Elder Castillo is a pretty good missionary. He and I are from the same generacion of missionaries except he has 7 months and I have 6 because of the time in the CCM, I don't really understand that but we will depart the mission at the same time. But he's a great guy from the great country of Guatemala.
I don't have too much time, but that was pretty much what happened this week. Today we have transfers, nothing changed except that we're not in a trio any more. But we have a meeting with President this week on Wednesday, and supposedly there are supposed to be a lot of changes after that, but who knows.
Anyway, I hope everyone has a great week, don't forget to read your scriptures and say your prayers this week.
Love,
Elder Webb

No comments:

Post a Comment