Tuesday, November 15, 2016

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Oh you better watch out, you better not pout, you better not cry, I'm telling you why, presidente is coming to town. He see's you when you're sleeping, he knows when your awake, he knows if you've been bad or good so be good for goodness sake, ohhhh... haha, nah But presidente did come to town, and for the first time in my mission I had an interview with presidente. Presidente Hernandez is awesome. We pretty much talked for about 10 minutes and then it was over.
And I don't know what happened here in Mexico, but ever since the time changed it's been all nippy. Everyone's puttin up their Christmas decorations and there ain't agua caliente in aguascalientes. That's been the one bad part about San Luis Potosi, pretty much for about 4 week's we've had hot water and the rest of the time it's all nippy. In zacatecas we had this little iron thing to heat up the water, but here there is no such luxury.
Ya but besides the cold water, this has been another awesome week. This week on Sunday we had the opportunity to see a transmission(broadcast) to all of Mexico, with Elder Nelson and a few other leaders. President Nelson, and the Young Womens president shared their talks in Spanish. Not to brag but I'm pretty sure my accent is better the President Nelson's. Ya but since we had this special event out in the boonies, I was pretty much convinced that no one was going to show up again, but good old Oscar showed up. Oscar had drank a few boozes before the conference, and pretty much doesn't have a place to live, but he came, and it was an answer to my prayers. Pretty much the last person that I thought would show up, showed up.
I think it's interesting how the Lord works. The other day I was thinking about the Spirit and the feelings I've felt here in the mission. Before I always had trouble describing the feelings of the Spirit, but now to me it feels like God's love. I know that God love's me and that he love's you, and that he has a plan for us. It's easy and anyone can follow it, and anyone who does will find more happiness, more peace, a lot of other things, and more love for our Savior Jesus Christ. Keep the commandments, all of em, and follow God's Plan for us, and have a happy week.
Love Elder Webb

Boo yah the computer works this week


No comments:

Post a Comment