Sunday, January 28, 2018

I never know what to put here

Welp, another week has come and gone. Of course, it was a great week. This week we had a lot more time to teach and preach, and the good news is that Jose's baptism will be this Saturday at noon. Hopefully Satan gets his grubby mits out of here and doesn't interfere with anything. About 21 months have passed by here in Pabellon without any baptisms.. pretty much my whole mission, so we are really hoping that everything goes well.
We also had the opportunity to see the transmission from the temple of the new Prophet and all that. I was impressed and felt the confirmation from the Holy Ghost that President Nelson and his counselors have been called by God. It's nice to know that we have inspired leaders to guide and direct us in these difficult times. Aw man the internet connection dropped and this is all that got saved.
Hmm but that pretty much sums it up. Other than that this week has been pretty normal. Elder Aquino is doing great. He's doing a good job of reminding me how much time I have left as a missionary. I'm doing great too, I feel very blessed, my health is great, my Spirit's going strong, and everything is just fantastic. Welp, I hope everyone has a great week.
Love Elder Webb
I would put some pictures here, but this place looks pretty sketchy, so until next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment