Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Si yo fuera una hermana, este sería mi ultimo cambio

Howdy yall,
Well another transfer has gone by. Today we had cambios, or better said we didn't have cambios haha. Me and elder Adrian will be here in Guadalupe for another cambio. boo yah. The good news is that it's very likely that we are going to have a baptism in this transfer. Govanni didn't make it out this week to church, but is still committed to the 26th of august, also that Soliz Family is making good progress, and there's some other new people coming out of the nowhere. And who knows maybe we'll baptize my companion again too, haha just kidding.
You know when I started my mission it was like I have to baptize people for me, so that I can be cool and all that. But now it's not anything like that, I've come to love the people here in Mexico. Everything is for them now, I want them to receive all of the promised blessings of the gospel of Jesus Christ, and to be able to return to the presence of God. When I started loving the people, I think I started to see all the joy that comes from sharing the Gospel, even if they don't accept our message or change, it doesn't even matter because I love them, and the Lord does too.
I was thinking a little about this the other week, everything God does is because he loves us. If he didn't love us I'm pretty sure his life would be pretty boring, and he'd never feel the joy that comes from seeing us progress. And even when we don't "progress" he still loves us and he's still going to do everything possible to help us.
Oops, anyways, returning back to the week we also had an exciting ward mission activity, when I first showed up here the first activity that we had, had a whopping attendance of 12 people. And this time like 50 people made it out. We did a rally, which was pretty much like field day that they have in elementary school at the end of the year, it was pretty intense. Also I just wanted to let y'all know that I'm becoming a soccer master, here in Zacatecas they play soccer almost every week, so watch out! All my other skills have gone out the window, but that's ok. Anywho I hope everyone has a great week, I love and pray for you everyday
Love Elder Webb
I'd put a picture here, but we had to go to the ciber that always eats my pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment