Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Hola

Hmm, how r y'all doing? Oh, I'm doing good too. This week was pretty good too, although I don't remember too many of the deets. Every transfer is 6 weeks, and yesterday I thought it was week 3, and then they announced los cambios. Don't worry I'm still here in Calvillo with Elder Baquiax. Anywho lets see...
After an exciting P-day we moved on to Tuesday, when we had the always exciting district meeting boo yah. It was pretty good if I do say so myself. Then we headed back to Calvillo after our 4 day trip to Aguascalientes.
After that was Wednesday. Oh ya, now I'm remembering what happened. After the district meeting we had intercambios er divisions with los elderes in Tabascito. It was pretty good. I stayed here in Calvillo and Elder Lopez came here with me. Elder lopez is a pretty good elder, he goes home this transfer.
Then afterward on Thursday it was a normal day. We visited a few investigatores. Right now we are teaching hermana Paoula, hermana Lucia, hermano Salvador, hermano Gustavo, hermano Juan and Jonathan, and others. They're all doing pretty good. Right now no one wants to accept a baptismal date, but they are doing their part, and will soon receive an answer.
Friday and Saturday were pretty normal too. We found a few new people to teach, I've really seen lately how the Lord prepares people to teach. The other day we found an hermana named Mari. The day before her nephew told us we could pass by so we passed by, and she told us she wanted to come to church and wanted a religion, and was excited to go to church. But then she slept in late, so we'll wait for her the next Sunday.
Then Sunday was pretty good too. Not too many showed up, but then I remembered what President Uchtdorf said in the conference "sed de buen animo y no temáis mi pequeño rebaño" be of good cheer and do not fear my little flock, er something like that. In the church we are the little flock and especially in Calvillo. But where there are 2 or 3 congregated in the name of the Lord, the Lord will be with it. Welp I hope everyone has a wonderful week.
love-Elder Webb

No comments:

Post a Comment