Sunday, September 18, 2016

Howdy

Howdy yall
Well once again we don't have any time...we were washing our clothes (in the boonies because we don't have a washing machine) and the washing machine broke. Also one of the Elders in our district had to go to Aguascalientes to pick up a new missionary and he forgot the keys to the house so we had to deliver them to their area.
We had cambios but nothing  changed, I'm thinking I'll be here till Christmas or the new year or something like that but who knows. But this was a pretty good week, our best investigators showed up to church, there is a family that we are teaching, Jesus, Fernando, and Dila, and I really enjoy teaching them every time we teach them the Spirit is super strong and it's awesome. I hope everyone is having a great week. Mom and Dad have a great week exploring Paris and what not. Oh ya, also I recieved a package and a bunch of letters this week, muchas gracias, I really apperciate it
Love Elder Webb

No comments:

Post a Comment