Sunday, July 17, 2016

Real Quick

Well I don't have much time but this was a pretty good week. On Wednesday we had our first exciting meeting with the new president, he seems like he knows what he's doing and will be a great president. On Friday we had companion exchanges Elder Sanchez came to our area, apparently we are going to have companion exchanges again this because my companion is the district leader we have to do it with the zone leaders and the other elders in our district and apparently I'm going to stay here again, nice.
Friday was also my birthday I kind of forgot and we didn't do anything, on Sunday we had a cake with one of the families whos mom has the same birthdate as me. And today we went to the mine here in zacatecas, it was pretty exciting but it was more of a mesuem underground of a bunch of rocks from different countries. I hope everyone has a great week
Love Elder Webb


No comments:

Post a Comment