Monday, July 18, 2016

Heroic Directing

Howdy all,
This was a good week. We had intercambios again on Thursday, I directed the area again and I was with Elder Froisland from the great city of.... oh man I forgot but the Gywnns live there too. He has like 5 weeks left in his mission and was pretty good. And gracias to my heroic directing skills we had 9 lessons that day, woo. The next day Friday we had our zone meeting and once again the packages were a no show. But it was pretty good, the zone leaders shared the new president's vision. And his vision is that he wants to have a temple here in the mission, it was pretty cool and I think a pretty good goal. Other then that he hasn't changed anything except that the hermanas are supposed to shave their legs everyday or something.
Things are going good here. On Sunday 5 investigators showed up to church, which is awesome because one of the requirements to be baptized is that the investigators have to attend church 5 times, one has like 20 and will be baptized the 20th of august (Juancarlos) I had a lengthly chat with him yesterday in spanish.. I was pretty impressed with my self, one has 3 times (another Juan and his wife) and one has 2 times (Macrina and her son) Things are going pretty good here, I hope everyone has a great week, the church is true, the book is blue, plus Jesus is a mormon too.
Love Elder webb

No comments:

Post a Comment