Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Hola,
This week has been pretty quick I feel like I just barley had P-day, oh wait. It's pretty crazy I only have 12 days left here, then I bounce out. I have one more pday next wednesday then I'm off to the real world the next Monday the 9th, and I'm pretty sure we take a bus at like 2 am. I can't wait to get out of here, but at the same time it's kind of scary. I feel like I'm ready but I know I'm not, I dunno. Anyways, this week has been good, my Spanish is coming along, I'm learning a lot and it's all good in the hood (literally). On Saturday we had TRC again this week and I still had no idea what the guy was saying, but it was definently better. Sundays are weird here, there's only like 2 hours of church it's weird, then there's usually a meeting with someone from the MTC presidency and then we watch an old devotional, and then we watch some church movie, this week we watched the testaments, I aint about to lie I shed a few tears at the end. Then on Monday we got a "new investigator" except this time we just taught to other missionaries in our district, and they teach us, so that means I got the opportunity to be an investigator, heh heh heh. They let us chose who we wanted to be so me and Elder Smith got paired up to be investigators and we settled on catholic priests. Now that I think about it we should have gone with J dub missionaries, but whatever. It's pretty fun being investigators, I decided it would probably be a good idea to get all of my bible bashing out while I'm still in the MTC er CCM. On Tuesday we had the opportunity to watch a devotional live from Provo, it was good Elder Oaks spoke, he talked about how we can be better missionaries. And then today I got a fresh new line up. Those are all the highlights besides all my spikes during volleyball at gym. I don't know why but I've been thinking a lot about pioneers and my ancestors recently, there's a lot of people here at the CCM who are first generation missionaries or who are the first members in their families, I have a lot of respect for them, it takes a lot of courage to do something like this without the support. And then I think about pioneers who first settled and founded the Church. Those people were insane, I guess I'm just grateful for the people who came before me and paved the way for me so I can do this. There's nothing better then being on the Lord's side, there's nothing better then doing His work. I hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Love
Elder Webb

No comments:

Post a Comment