Wednesday, September 6, 2017

im having a lot of technical difficulties, we'll see if this arrives, if theres no picture, sorry

Well. another good week has already passed by. I can say that this was by far one of the busiest weeks of my whole life. But  also this week was probably the week that I have done the least amount of proselyting in my whole mission. So Monday was P-day. I don't remember what we did but in the afternoon we went to visit Jeovanni. We taught him the last few things before his baptism, and he and his family gave us the green light for the baptism. The rest of the week we were preparing everything for the baptism, which was Saturday, woo hoo.
Later on Tuesday we had intercambios. Somehow I ended up with Elder Smith again. Me and my companion both went to their area to work there, so we didn't do anything in our area. But at night we played Monoply and I dominated. Actually I came in 3rd place out of 4 womp, womp, womp. I'm pretty the Spanish version of Monopoly is rigged. Anyway, Wednesday was normal I'm pretty sure, but then on Thursday they told us they were going to reopen Ojocaliente a rancho out in the boonies it's like Calvillo,  so on Thursday we had to haul all their stuff out there. On Friday we took the new missionaries out to their area. El poderoso Elder Baquiax mi hijo unigénito is going to be out there. Oh and on Friday we had Jeovannis baptismal interview, but he could only do it at 7 in the morning, so the zone leaders came to stay they night. And don't worry we ate pizza and played card games.
Then Saturday we headed over to the church to fill up the font, and later that afternoon was Jeovannis baptism. I don't know why but Satan is always working hardcore before peoples baptisms. The baptism was supposed to be at 7, but at like 6:59 Jeovanni called us and said that they were on their way to the church, but suddenly their car stopped working, so an hermano went to pick them up. His car has 5 seats, and when they arrived there were like 10 people in the car it was hilarious. He also arrived late to his confirmation, but other than that everything went well.
Uh I was reading a while back in Thessalonians 5: 2-4 which says "for yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night, for when they shall say, peace and safety; the sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child, and they shall not escape, but ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief." The coming of the Lord gets closer everyday. If the Lord were to come tomorrow, would we be ready? If not I'd hope that we would make the changes necessary to be ready, because ye brethren are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a theif. I hope everyone has a great week, and that everyday we can become more like Christ.
Love Elder Webb

No comments:

Post a Comment