Tuesday, July 4, 2017

quack, quack

Ohh say can you see, by the dawn's early light... happy 8th of July everyone, best day of the year! I like remembering the independence of our great nation.. and it came to pass that Elder Webb conquered those darn Englanders and set all the americaners free.. er, that's what I learned in history class.
Anyways this week was super busy. I'm pretty sure we had like 7 meetings. On Monday was the P-Day meeting, on Tuesday was the leadership meeting with Presidente and the asistentes, on Wednesday was the conferencia de zona meeting, on Thursday was the weekly planning meeting and the ward correlacion meeting, on Friday was implementacion meeting on Saturday was the baptismal service meeting, and on Sunday was the sacrament meeting. Pretty much we didn't have any time, but all the meetings were very good. It's always good when presidente comes to town, the meetings are always inspired and help us receive revelation and be better missionaries.
The sisters in our district also had a baptism this week. In Calvillo I never did  baptismal interviews because we lived in the boonies and the zone leaders always did it, so this was my first interview, and I have to say it was a pretty spiritual experience. I could feel that the Lord was satisfied with the hermana's decision and was consoling her that it was the right decision. The best thing about serving a mission is to see people who have changed their lives and are ready, and make covenants with God. Oh ya then on Sunday found out about the transfers. Elder Villegas headed off to San Luis Potosí, and my new companion is Elder Adrian from Puebla, Mexico, and he has 6 months in the mission. I would send some exciting action shots but this thing always robs my pictures. Next week we're gonna go to a better ciber and I'll send some pictures. I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys the summer.
Love-Elder Webb

No comments:

Post a Comment