Tuesday, July 11, 2017

No sé qué poner aquí

I realized I've only been sending these emails to the fam, but I hope everything is there on my sweet blog. Check it out...Anyway this week is pretty exciting. When I woke up in the morning I had something really important to tell you all, or so I thought, but now I can't remember, oh well.
If I didn't tell y'all the last week, my new companion is Elder Adrian from Puebla, Mexico. He has 6 months but tells everyone that he has 7. He's a pretty good Elder. According to him he's been a member his whole life but was always inactive and so according to him he's only been a member for a year. He's a hard worker so that's what counts.
We had a great week too. We found this awesome family the Soliz Cuña family and they are super prepared. Actually we found out that the dad was baptized when he was 12 but then he fell off that wagon. We also found another hermana that's super goo. She told us she had seen a documentary about the church a few weeks ago and wanted to learn more. We are also teaching a young man named Guillermo, and one investigator named Juan Carlos came to church this Sunday so boo yah. There are a lot of good things ahead for this area. I have to say the work has progressed quite a bit in these past few weeks. We also had "interviews" again this week, I had interviews with the president's wife again and I have to say it's just not the same. Presidente is puro amor and brings the Spirit with him everywhere he goes.
Sé que el Señor vive y que el Señor les ama a cada uno de ustedes, tengo un testimonio de esta gran obra que estamos haciendo, la Iglesia es verdadera y el Señor esta llevando a cabo su obra por medio de nosotros, que tengan una excelente semana!
Love- Elder Webb
Sorry for the lack of pictures, the computer has been deleting my pictures but next week we are going to go to a different ciber.

No comments:

Post a Comment