Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Recordando Baquiax

Howdy yall,
This week was pretty rough but still good. We are now in week 11 of 12 in Elder Baquiax's training. Good old Elder Baquiax. I remember the first time when we went to the grocery store, Elder Baquiax just followed me around and bought the exact same things that I bought, then he asked me to teach him how to polish his shoes, and later he asked me to teach him how to shave himself, and now he's almost become his own man.
Supposedly I'm supposed to be transferred here shortly but we'll see what happens. Luckily the ap's are in my district so I'll get all the juicy deets from them here in a few days. And zoinks it's already may what happened to april, sometimes I still write 2016 in my agenda. Anyways this week was exciting on friday and saturday we went to visit the ranchitos here in Calvillo we went to La Labor which is about 45 minutes from Calvillo and we went to San Tadeo which is about 30 minutes from Calvillo and the branch president is actually from there but now he lives in Aguas. We have a family that is really great from La labor there's Fransisco and his wife Jasmin and the 2 kids. They weren't able to make it to church for the lack of funds this week, and we have another in San Tadeo named Rogelio that's pretty good too, he comes to church on and if but has a bunch of crazy ideas. You know that's the one thing about los pueblitos there are a ton of old gummers with a bunch of crazy ideas.(althought that's true in the whole world, it's more intense here in Calvillo) Rogelio told us that the other day he was walking in the woods when suddenly a huge indian poped out of no where and was about to attack him, but then the little Indian saved his life, and then all of the sudden Rogelio hunted a deer and that's how the meat got to the table... I'm pretty sure he gets his dreams and real life confused. He also told us that some old crusty dude with a big old beard was painting some paintings in Calvillo (I've seen this guy about a thousand times) and that he was convinced that is was Jesus Christ, he said "he even had the same sandals!" Ya whatever Hermano Rogelio, he's progressing poco a poco. Como Ven.
 I hope we can all remember Jesus Christ this week who offers us perfect love, one of the apostles I don't remember who said that the most powerful love after the love of Christ is the love of our Mothers. I'm very grateful for my mom and for all the love she has given me, she has been one of the most influential personas in my whole life, and has taught me how to live the gospel through her example. I love you mom and I hope you have a very nice mothers Day, also I hope yall have a great week
Love Elder Webb

No comments:

Post a Comment