Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Cambios

Hello friends,
This was a pretty action packed week. I'll probably forget all the deets, but I'll try my best. Let's see, so this week started out pretty normal. On Sunday one of the hermanas gave us a referencia, who is actually her brother, so we headed over on Monday to visit him. This guy is literally an investigator of gold. After the first lesson, he asked how long it takes for someone to get baptized. Nobody asks that, so we quickly set a baptismal date. On Wednesday we went back to visit him, and discovered that he's a detective, and runs around Mexico doing awesome kung fu stuff and saving the day. He showed us all of his weapons and what not that he uses, he whipped out his ak47 and a bunch of other stuff. Pretty much one of the best investigatores that I've met.
After that we were pretty much preparing michell for her baptism and confirmation, I ain't gonna lie, I was a little worried that it wasn't gonna happen. But happily this Saturday and Sunday everything went perfectly. One of my favorite parts of the mission is when people enter into the gate through baptism. There's always an awesome spirit, and I feel satisfied on my part. Yep so michell was baptized on Saturday by the bishop and later I did the confirmation. boo yah.
After that the whole mission exploded. Presidente went nuts with the transfers this cambio. Pretty much everyone in my old district had transfers. Both me and my companion got changed from our area. My companion got transfered with Elder Pazmino (another elder from my district) to Tobasco, and I got transferred to an area called Calvillo in Aguascalientes. Ya, so now in my district it's the AP's, the Sister Training leaders, my old companion Elder hernandez and Elder Pazmino, my new companion, Elder Ascencios (who was in my district in Zacatecas) and the lowly district leader of this mess Elder Webb. The area is pretty cool, I've been here for like 3 hours but it seems like it's going to be great. It's in Aguascalientes and it's like an hour from the city. It's a little town with a lot of Catholics that will soon be Mormons.
Anyway, so thats all the exciting news, I hope everyone has a fantastic week.
Love- Elder Webb
Oh ya, Michell is the sister of Jesus, the recente convert, and there's the Bishop

Everyone but Elder Saquic got the boot
La Hermena Rocio, Elder Hernandez, Jesus, Michell, mystery baby, yours truly



No comments:

Post a Comment