Monday, December 12, 2016

Familigios

Howdy familigos (family+amigos),
I hope everyone is having a great week, and a great December. I can hardly believe that it's already Christmas time. I always like the Christmas season. The other day we headed on over to teach a few investigators, and I asked what is the purpose of christmas, good old "Saint Nick" (his name is Nicholas) said, "Well Santa comes, there's a few gifts if we're lucky, and of course we drink a few beers." Womp, how embarassing! I hope everyone can remember the true meaning of Christmas this year. I'm glad to know the Jesus Christ was born, that he really lived, and that he is the Savior of the world.
Anyway, this week was pretty good, nothing too exciting, or too boring. On Tuesday we had our exciting district meeting. It was pretty funny, the night before I was talking on the phone with Elder Dobar our "new district leader" and then that night they had special transfers, and Elder Saquic our old district leader returned. He was in Aguascalientes for one day then got sent back to his old area with his old companion. So the only new elder is Elder PazmiƱo from Ecuador, and he's in the area where I was working while elder Saquic had his operation. Sorry for the short letter but the time ran out, but I have some exciting photos.



No comments:

Post a Comment