Saturday, February 18, 2017

New Record

Things are pretty good here in Calvillo, I'm writing a little bit later because presidente came to interview one of our investigators, who passed and will be baptized this Saturday, boo yah.  As for the others, they'll be in March. Here in Calvillo according to me there are like 12 investigators that attend church, and usually like 6 show up.
The area is pretty big, and we do a lot of walking. Here in Mexico. if you didn't know, we're not allowed to knock doors for security reasons...you never know who's gonna open the door. We find new people in the street, and since there no members that's pretty much all we do. I'm pretty sure I have about 10 ingrown toe nails. The mission destroys the feet.
This Sunday the branch set a new record 25 people attended, and 11 investigators came. I feel very blessed. In San Luis, we were always fighting for just one person to show up. Now if someone doesn't come, somethin' ain't right.
I hope you have a fantastic week.
Love- Elder Webb

No comments:

Post a Comment